To meet the growing demand of dry mix mortars for faster and massive construction work
Dubai Plaster (DP) has come out with a wide range of machine applied plasters/renders and other mortars for the building construction industry. Cement, lime and gypsum based dry mix mortars of Dubai Plaster are manufactured with the latest state of the art technology production process. DP products are available in bulk (silo) and bags.
DP silo and machine processing system offers the time and quality advantage, which helps to guarantee the competitive edge of its users in the long run. Dry mix mortar and plaster/render in silo are much more rational than material in bags. DP offers building site silos in various sizes. They are delivered to the site and filled with the required product. Dry mix plaster/mortar can be conveyed with the help of pneumatic pumping system to the location of application. DP offers the PFT G4 Plastering Machines for continuous mixing of dry mortar with water and spraying the wet mortar on walls/ceilings. For high rise buildings there are Relay Stations to further boost the dry mortar up to the required height. For a consistent quality of wet mix of screed and masonry mortar horizontal Screw Mixers are available. Pneumatic transport of dry mortar saves a lot of manual operations and allows a continuous work at site.
The application of plaster and other mortars becomes faster, accurate and easier when applied with machines. To ensure the correct application of dry mix products and operation of various types of machines, DP provides job site training to the masons.
Dubai Plaster offers the following dry mix products for a wide range of applications.
- Cement, lime plasters/renders
- Coloured decorative renders
- Masonry mortars
- Concrete repair mortars and grouts
- All dry mix mortars are designed strictly in accordance with BS, ASTM and DIN specifications
DP silo and machine processing system of dry mortars offers the following advantages over the conventional mortars and methods of their application.
The most modern and reliable dry mix mortars and application tools available at the construction site.
- Consistent quality of material
- Saving in overhead cost and time. “Saving in a number of manual operations
- Clean building sites
- Early removal of scaffolding
- No additional machinery and manpower required
- No loss of material due to spillage, theft or weather condition
- Less physical stress for workers resulting into more output
- Less space required for material